Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thursday, Thursday

I know I've been MIA, but I'm still crazy busy trying to get bibs and burp cloths made for the Childbirth Fair this weekend. Only 2 more days!

Each vendor donated a $50 value door prize for one lucky mom-to-be. Here's mine:

The "basket" is a photo box. I thought it would come in handy with a baby on the way! I included 2 burp cloths and matching onesie, and some great Etsy friends donated a diaper trash bag carrier, knit hat and headband. I hope the winner loves it! Oh! I also added some hair clippies to match the onesie. Very girlie!

On another note: Here lately I've been loving the pocket tissue holders that people have been making, and I always need tissues in my purse, so I decided to whip one up myself! Since I love owls so much, I decided I needed to make mine out of owl fabric, of course.

It turned out so great that I decided to offer one in my store! You can check it out here =)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment