Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lots of Custom Orders!

I was quite busy this weekend with some special orders for friends an family.

Presenting my first ever taggy blanket!

I made it for my 6-month-old nephew and he loved it! It got lots of chewing over the weekend. I embroidered his name on it, but quickly realized I should have used the bright green thread instead because you can't really see his name at all. Oh well. Here's a close-up.

I just love the 80's cassette tape fabric! I also worked on an order for a baby's 1st birthday shirt. Another first:

Off to work on more custom orders!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the blanket and the fabric is so great! What kind was it, do you remember the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I can't remember the fabric brand, but it came from equilter.com . Just search in the music section!

    ReplyDelete