Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm still alive!

I'm baaaaack! My friend Jayme has been giving me a hard time about not blogging anymore, and I really have no excuse, except that I hate taking pictures of my projects. I love doing them, and want to even put some on Etsy, but I have a confession...I'm lazy. Atleast when it comes to taking pictures, uploading, doing descriptions, etc. ect. So, this one's for you, Jayme:)

Anyway, here's what I've been up to lately:

I finally learned to crochet, and made this fun little hat for my nephew. I hope to put some in my Etsy store soon. *Pattern from Nutella Dreams Late Night Crafts.


I also ordered a bunch of these elephants and am embroidering them for baby gifts. (Also comes in pink).


And for my newest crochet project, I made my nephew a monkey hat for his upcoming 1st birthday party, which is going to be (of course) a monkey theme. He's precious, I know!

*Pattern by Inner Hooker on Etsy.


I have a ton of new crochet patterns I'm planning to try, so I will post pictures soon. In particular, I hope to be posting some "green" crocheted face scrubbies in the shop soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment