Tuesday, March 23, 2010

LOST Tribute Tuesday

Because LOST is the best show ever created, and because it is in its final season, I will be honoring this amazing show every Tuesday until its over.

I have dedicated 6 years to this show. I have spent 6 years with these characters. I feel like they are my family. You may that is utterly ridiculous, but if you don't watch the show, then you can't possibly understand. There is a 99.999% chance that I will go into deep mourning the day after the series finale. I cannot put into words how obsessed I am with this show. Atleast it will go out with a bang.

Today's tribute is to Sawyer, my favorite character. For a long time it was a toss-up between him and Ben Linus, but I have to be true to myself and admit that Sawyer will always have my heart. Here's to you, Sawyer. (Click the link to see the video because the stupid thing won't embed.)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment