Monday, August 30, 2010

Week 3: Day 1

Onto my 3rd week of nursing school. I can honestly say that I am loving it, but the panic has now set in. My first exam is on Thursday. The panic mainly comes from not really knowing how to study at this point. Hopefully I will know how to study for the 2nd exam, but for now, I'm just flying by the seat of my pants. I can safely say that everyone else is freaking out, too, so atleast it's not just me. I cannot wait to have this exam behind me.


Clinicals start NEXT WEEK. This is crazy and unbelievable. Are they really going to trust me with actual patients?! Yes, yes they are. But with lots of supervision, I promise. And there will be no needles involved, thank God.



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh Savvy Stitcher how I have missed you! After your first exam, we will celebrate after all it IS mexican thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do great! My sister just started school and said the same thing; not knowing quite how to study for it yet is the most stressful part!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete