Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I did not have some unidentified bug of some sort yesterday.
- And I did not finally drag my ass out of bed at 11:15 a.m. just to go straight to the couch.
- And I did not lay on the couch all day long without moving except for bathroom breaks until 5 pm when I could no longer stand the fact that I had not showered yet.
- And I did not head straight back to the couch the minute I got out of the shower.
- I also did not finally finish a baby gift this weekend that my mom asked me for over 2 months ago. Thank goodness the baby still isn't hear yet, so I did beat that deadline atleast.
- I did not have my least-favorite recurring dream last night where I am back in high school and cannot remember my locker number or my locker combination once I find my locker, and I cannot remember my class schedule or where my classes are located.
- I did not wake up in a cold sweat so relieved it was just a dream.
- And I would not rather be given Chinese water torture than go back to high school.
No, not me!
What did you "not" do this weekend?