Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Favorites

I haven't had time to work on the rag quilt tutorial (I promise I will this weekend!) so I thought I'd share some of my favorite items on Etsy right now. Oh, how I wish I had time to make everything I'm inspired to create when browsing Etsy and the World Wide Web. Glad to see others creating!! Here are some of my faves:



I found this one yesterday when searching for embroidery patterns. I hope to purchase it REALLY soon because I think it just ROCKS and would be so much fun to create:D But the burning question is what to put it on....

Princess and the Pea Embroidery Pattern by kloin









I just love the colors on this keyfob. The two different shades of green go great together and it also has a great message. So beautifully handcrafted, too!

Fabulous Fob - Save our Planet by MYHODGEPODGERIE









Isn't this sheep just fabulous? I have a few nephews who would probably just love him! I'm in awe of the talent it took to create this.


Little Sheep by GARsticksandstring







GlamourDamaged always has great, funky pouches, so it's hard to choose. But I guess this one is my favorite in her shop right now. She has great vision.

Flower Fiesta Zipper Pouch by GlamourDamaged








Love the color combo on these earrings and love the design. Pretty much love everything about them! I've had my eye on them for awhile.

aubergine meets ruby red. glass abacus and sterling earrings by sherrytruitt





even smaller sig

3 comments:

  1. Great list, love the pouch and the sheep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the princess and the pea embroidery has always been one of my favorites. so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete