Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Craft Therapy

After a crummy Monday at work, I got to go home and give myself some craft therapy last night. It was definitely needed. I made a coffee cozy for my Etsy store...

and some cover button magnets...


The magnets were for a swap, but I love them so much that I think that I'll make some for my own fridge, too--and maybe for my Etsy store.
On the news front:

*edub from Etsy is working on designing my blog. I hope to have the new layout posted today, so be sure to stop back by. Her work is amazing, so I highly recommend her. She's really easy to work with, too!

*I am a member of the Bluegrass Etsy Street Team (Kentucky Crafters on Etsy) and we now have a new Web site! Check it out when you can at www.kentuckyhandmade.com

even smaller sig

2 comments:

  1. The button magnets are too cute Sara! So glad you like your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my swap package! Thanks for all of the goodies!

    http://www.eyeballgirl.com
    http://www.eyeballgirl.com/2009/06/unbirthday_swap_1.html

    ReplyDelete