Monday, June 8, 2009

Western Baptist Hospital Childbirth Fair

Exciting news! I have been asked to be a vendor at the Western Baptist Childbirth Fair in August! It's a fair at which new and expecting mothers and families can meet and learn about the area doctors and businesses that will effect them during and after their pregnancy. I am really excited about itl, as it will be my VERY FIRST event like this. Up to now, I have only sold to family and friends, as well as on Etsy, so it's a pretty big deal, I think!


I have approximately 2 months to get ready, so I better start sewing! I want to have a good variety set up for purchase, as well as some examples of custom orders. I will definitely be very busy for the next 2 months! I will keep you updated on my progress.

If you are in the Western Kentucky area and are expecting a baby, you should definitely check the childbirth fair out on August 15th at Western Baptist. I went last year with my sister-in-law and she RACKED UP on free baby items and info. Here's a picture of the crowd from a previous year.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment