Monday, June 29, 2009

Honest Scrap



Natalie from Growing Up a New Jersey Wife tagged me for the Honest Scrap Award. The rules for this award are to tell your readers 10 true things about you that they might not know. Then you have to tag 10 other bloggers to do the same. So here goes....


1. I have a sister and two brothers--all 3 are half-siblings.
2. I have lived in this small town my whole life and have no desire to leave it.
3. I love chick lit.
4. I always have atleast 2 books going at any given moment (I can never stick to just one because I get bored).
5. Johnny Depp is my favorite actor and #1 on my "list".
6. I won't answer my cell phone in the car while one of my favorite songs is playing on the radio.
7. I prefer cats over dogs.
8. I enjoy calling my husband "Jonesy" (his middle name is Jones). He hates it.
9. I laugh out loud when reading the Bertie & Jeeves stories by P.G. Wodehouse.
10. I enjoy Hannah Montana (the show). It's a guilty pleasure.


Tag, you're it!

1. Edub Graphic Art & Design
2. just a girl in the world
3. Keeping Up With the Copes
4. modmomME
5. Red Fish Circle
6. The Pink Needle
7. Creative Eye Studio
8. Aurora's Garden
9. little bit funky
10. Joy's Hope

Now it's your turn!
Photobucket

2 comments: