Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Etsy Yart Sale June 10-14


Starting tomorrow, I will be participating in the 2nd annual Etsy Yart Sale! What exactly is a “Yart Sale,” you may ask? The term Yart is an artistic spin on the traditional yard sale:

Art + Yard Sale = Yart!


June 10-14 I will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all purchases in my store!


I will try to list new items daily, so be sure to check in to see what's new! I know lots of other members of Team Bluegrass will also be participating, so be sure to check out their stores as well. To find them on Etsy, use search tag "teambluegrass".

To search all stores on Etsy who are participating, use the tag "Yart" to find them. To learn more about the Etsy Yart Sale, you can go here.
Please support handmade! And what better time to do so than during the Yart Sale?





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment