Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Etsy Faves

I haven't done this in a long while, so I thought today was a good a day as any to bring back the Friday Faves! These are just a few of my current Etsy faves. They're hard to narrow down, but here we go:

^A.MAZ.ING. I have to have it.^

^This really just says it all.^


^Simply beautiful.^


^Great song. Beautiful print.^

^Owls + Polka Dots = Love^


1. Home Love by spreadthelove
2. Scripture Art by artbyerinleigh
3. Under His Wings canvas by a pocket full of posies
4. Blackbird Singing in the Dead of Night print by WashiCat
5. Owl Fabric Art by woollypetals


Have a great weekend!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. What a delightful set of favorites!! I think I may need to go shopping now! :)
    Thank you so much for sharing!
    Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a great selection of faves! Thank you so much for sharing these, most definitely need to go take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my owl Fabric Art. There is a tutorial on my blog for how to make one if you like. www.woollypetals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for including my Blackbird print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds love the bird pring

    ReplyDelete