Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spell with Flickr

S letter a V IMG_5616_2 Y

The other day while browsing the internet (I never can tell you how I find certain things, I just stumble upon them) I found this site. You just enter your text and it will generate a word using Flickr photos. How cool is that? I thought it was pretty neato. If you don't like a particular letter, you just click on it to get another choice. Keep clicking until you find one you like. The only problem I find is that there are not a ton of photos to choose from and you see the same letter pretty quickly upon clicking. But it's still fun!

Let me know if you try it out!

Also, since it's LOST Tribute Tuesday, I'm sharing a photo of me and Mr. Savvy Stitcher. These were our Halloween costumes this past year. We bought the jumpsuits and I embroidered them and added the patch. I have to say I was pretty proud of them:)




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment