Thursday, July 29, 2010

Getting to Know You: 7.29.10

Getting to know YOU



1. Thong or Granny Panties?
I hate thongs. Must have been invented by a man. I only wear them when I have to. But my cotton undies are SO not granny panties. Frankly, I'm offended by this question.

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Hells no. Unless it's my husband. That is way to awkward. He'll already be embarassed when he realizes it, so why should we both suffer?

3. Spanx or no Spanx?
No Spanx. I hope I never have to go there, but who knows.

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
What? Why would I have sheets if I didn't sleep on them, or in them, or whatever? This question is weird. Yes. I sleep in my sheets...

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
I'm not 6. I don't have a favorite Disney character. I find this also to be an odd question.

6. Dream vacation spot?
Hawaii! I would love to go there on extended vacay, or live there. Really, either way.

7. What is your dream job?
Who knows. I guess right now it's nursing. But if I could do something in which I can take care of animals all day, I'd love that. Maybe working on a farm. I know, it sounds crazy, but animals are one of God's best creations in my opinion.

8. Who is your hero and why?
Jesus is my hero. He saved me. I talk to Him every day and He gets me through everything.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Great hero. He is mine too. So also, the sheet thing. My hubby hates sheets, so we actually don't have them on our bed. Well, we have a fitted sheet, but not a flat one. Weird, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot possibly imagine a situation in which I would *have to* wear a thong and if that situation does exist, I'd probably avoid it!

    ReplyDelete